PROTECTION - RIDING ACCESSORIES
The RACERⓇ riding socks offer unrivalled protection with minimal stress. In addition to all the benefits of compression, they are also composed of D3OⓇ pads, a technical foam that absorbs shocks, they offer a real barrier against the impacts that we can encounter daily in the stable: accidents, hoof hits, etc. This technology, located on the shin, is very thin and extremely light: the socks therefore fit easily under the boot or chaps, without preventing its closure.
What is D3OⓇ technology?
When subjected to impact, D3OⓇ foam hardens, absorbs and disperses energy to spread the force over a wider area (smart molecules that contract and harden in less than 10 milliseconds), before instantly returning to its soft, fluid state. A high level of protection against impact.
The benefits of compression:
During exercise, the socks stimulate blood flow and reduce muscle vibrations, responsible for fatigue, by applying a localized and adapted pressure. They increase proprioception and improve your balance, while absorbing impact and protecting nerves and tendons to reduce the risk of injury.
After the effort, they improve blood circulation thanks to an optimal oxygenation of the arteries: the effect of tiredness decreases, which supports a much faster recovery. You will be able to compete, ride and perform in the best conditions.
- Polyamide Elastane
• Absorption of shocks and impacts
• Safety, flexibility and lightness, offering real optimal comfort
• Second skin effect: Designed to be easy to put on while retaining freedom of movement
• Selective compression designed to apply suitable pressure, protecting the nerves and tendons
• Stimulation of blood flow and reduction of muscle fatigue
• Increased recovery speed • Anatomical sole and arch support band to improve proprioception and coordination